[Ansteorra-announce] Drama at the Tournament of the Order of the Rose

Adam Seymour Adam_Seymour at thebaronsmen.org
Mon Oct 24 07:18:45 PDT 2005

Unto All Goode Ansteorran Subjects,

Greetings from Adam Seymoure and The Baron's Men! It is my greate pleasure
to remind thee that The Baron's Men shall perform our newest play, and our
first drama following court at the Tournament of the Order of the Rose this
coming November 5th.

We welcome one and all to attend The London Merchant at Ansteorra's fynest
traveling theatre, The Aster. Ye shall marvel at the drama and the excitment
of our latest production.

With most sincere thanks, I thus remain
Adam Seymour,
Proprietor, The Aster Theatre