[Ansteorra-announce] Clean-up at the Gulf Wars Site.

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Tue Sep 6 10:22:24 PDT 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,

I see some chat on the lists about going to the Gulf Wars site to help with
clean-up. I am in contact with folks in Gleann Abhann and the Gulf Wars
Staff about this very issue.  Please, everyone, do not head out to the site
until an organized effort can be mounted.  At this time, we do not know
exactly what is needed or when the site owner wants to have a crew there. As
soon as we know, I will pass it along to you via this list.

I am sure that there are many folks ready to go help.  I ask that these
efforts be coordinated locally through a person or persons and that these
local coordinators work through me.  At this time I feel that this is the
best way to direct our efforts where and when it is needed, and avoid adding
to the chaos.

When I find out anything new, I will pass it along. We will probably arrange
for a work weekend in a few weeks.

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington
Ansteorran Liaison Gulf Wars XV