[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Regarding Hurricane Katrina

LMOORE2122 at wi.rr.com LMOORE2122 at wi.rr.com
Tue Sep 6 12:03:57 PDT 2005

Greetings,

We are all saddened and affected by the terrible aftermath of
Hurricane Katrina, especially those of us in Meridies and Gleann
Abhann.  I know many of you have already opened your hearts,
pocketbooks, houses and sewing rooms, etc to the victims.  Thank you.
This support of each other is one of the things that makes the SCA so
strong.

Below is a message from Susan Early, the Society Exchequer, regarding
financial donations for relief.  I know this information has been
widely distributed, but we wanted to make sure everyone who needs it
gets it.   Each kingdom should have a disaster coordinator in place
through the seneschal’s office.

There is a web site referenced below
http://maxandlethrenn.org/hurricane_relief/ that is being
coordinated through the Kingdom of Meridies.  It contains lots of good
information on how you can help, so please bookmark this for future
reference, and check here if you want to do something specific.

With warm regards, and hope for the future,

Linda Moore
President, SCA Inc.