[Ansteorra-announce] Potential server outage...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Sep 22 14:40:59 PDT 2005

Good Morning,

  Because of Hurricane Rita, Austin is warning about potential storms
  with high winds causing power or network outages due to down trees. If
  this should come to pass, it is possible that the Ansteorra server would
  be off-line until the issues are fixed. The server is on a good UPS,
  so brief outages will be protected but extended outages could occur.

  All care will be taken with the server and I will make sure to run a
  backup tomorrow before the storms are scheduled to hit Bryn Gwlad.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   | "I know that I will never be politically correct
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |  I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette