[Ansteorra-announce] Children's Badge classes at Crown

Bill and/or Terry Smith wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 20:51:27 PDT 2005

Greetings Ansteorra.

This is Baroness Adria Lorelle and I am the new KMoC.  In an effort to get the children of Ansteorra more involved and learning skills found in the SCA, I have revived the badge system that was started in the earlier years of Kingdom.  To this end, I would like to invite the children of Ansteorra who are 6 years old and older to the two badge classes that will be taught at Crown Tourney held by the Barony of Wiesenfeuer. There will be a boffer class and a fingerloop braiding class. There will be limits to the classes, the sign up sheets will be by the gate. Upon completion of the class, each child will receive a scroll and a badge.
In closing I would like to encourage all future autocrats/ event stewarts to consider adding one or two of this badge classes to your event for the children. If you are interested please contact me for more information.

In Service,
Adria Lorelle