[Ansteorra-announce] Our computer Servers

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 23 10:38:32 PDT 2005

Pug has already posted about the servers. Our Servers reside in
Austin Texas. The city has been put on notice that there may be
power outages during the storm even though the trajectory has
changed. The area is known for attracting high winds and may
take some damage from that.

If you try to get to our website and it is not responding
please be patient while it comes back up.

There is an old ansteorra yahoo groups that is still in use and
you might find information there and of course there are the
sca disaster groups that recently went up.

I am currently working with someone locally to throw up a
disaster help page that folks can go to for resources in case
we are down. Once I have that url I will be posting it.

All but one of my email addresses come out of Austin Texas even
though I am in Dallas Texas. If anyone needs to find me you may
email me at chiara.francesca at gmail.com. Hopefully those mail
servers are not in Austin (or the hurricane region) too. :)

My phone number is on the Regnum pages if you should need to
get a hold of me.

Stay dry, think good thoughts, and type well. :)
HL Chiara
Kingdom Webminister, Ansteorra