[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorra Disaster Relief alt Site

HL Chiara Franchesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 23 23:29:44 PDT 2005

In the event that our servers go down you should be able to access this IP
address for emergency information.

Much of this will be translated back to the server at some point.

http://70.252.106.6:8077/default.aspx

As the Hurricane season lasts through November we will continue to have
alternate sites to use as back ups to the server _IF_ there is a threat of
power loss in the area.

I would like to at this time pay word fame to Lord Juste Matthew, the
Steppes Vscribe, for putting this together. He is an incredible individual
working to throw this together for me with only 5 minutes of instructions on
what I needed before I had to go to a family function. His job takes him
cross country through out the month to help others find such solutions.

Thank you Matt! :)

HL Chiara Francesca
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra