[Ansteorra-announce] Chalice of Equus Event

Ld Kaun Steinrøðarson kenneth_the_dark at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 20:34:58 PDT 2006

Greetings All:
  Our Shire will be hosting the Chalice of Equus Event this year in the Great Kingdom of Calontir. We will have plenty of activities for everyone, enough entertainment to wear you out, and enough food to quench your hunger. We also have 24 indoor merchant booths, and extra space outside. Camping fee is included in the site fee. Visit our web site at http://www.angelfire.com/goth/srainc/chalice.html for up to date event news. Looking forward to seeing all of you there.
  Thanks,

In The Service Of Honor,
Amor vincit omnia,
Lord Kaun Steinrøðarson (Kenneth The Dark), AoA, CT,
Seneschal Shire of Bois d' Arc,
Kingdom of Calontir
(Kenneth Steenrod)
President S. R. A. Inc. (steelrodarmoury.com)
Your Modern Medieval Armourer
18740 McKinnley Lake Road
Parsons Kansas, 67357 USA
620-763-2325