[Ansteorra-announce] Lindenwood's "Believe It or Not"

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Fri Apr 21 17:02:02 PDT 2006

Buenos Dias!

The Canton of Lindenwood invites one and all to Lindenwood's "Believe or
Not" on June 10th in Irving, Texas!!

Come join us for 11 hours of weird fun! We will have for your enjoyment:

**Strange & Interesting classes to attend in our Air-Conditioned Hall
**Newcomer's classes
**Indoor Kitchen for Cooking classes
**Children's activities
**"Believe It or Not" A & S competition
**"Body Parts" Tournament for Chivalric and Rapier fighters in a lovely
shaded park!

**Low Site Fee!**

We are still looking for teachers! If you have a strange and interesting
class you would like to teach, please let me know!

Bring your lunch, bring yourself, bring your family and friends! See our
website for details and come enjoy a fun, relaxing atmosphere
for all!

http://lindenwood.ansteorra.org/event06/

Your in Service,
Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca