[Ansteorra-announce] NEW SITE ! Barony of Raven's Fort NEW SITE !

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 06:31:19 PDT 2006

Greetings Ansteorra;

   This is just to remind you, or let you know in
case you did not know. The May event being put on
by the Barony of Raven's Fort WILL NOT be at the
usual site of the Stones of Raven's Fort.
   We are using a different site for the Spring
event. The site is the MADISON COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
in
Madisonville Texas. Go to the Kingdom calendar
and click on the event and it will link you to
the event ad on our web site, there is a map with
the ad. Once again...

FESTIVAL OF THE PHOENIX, MAY 5TH - 7TH
MADISON COUNTY FAIRGROUDS in MADISONVILLE TEXAS.

Thanks everyone. Hope to see you there.

In Service.
Lord Devin O'Donnabhain
Event Steward