[Ansteorra-announce] Update: Pottery Guild meeting

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 08:13:13 PDT 2006

The event "Pottery Guild meeting" has changed.
New! = items changed by your host.

By your host Theresa Liddle-Bernsen:

SCA Potters Guild Meeting - beginning at 9am and continuing all day. A donation to the studio would be greatly appreciated to pay for utilities when firing is done. I have clay for sale $22.00 for a 50# box or $12.50 for a 25# bag. Date may change to suit the groups schedule. If you receive this invitation and you know someone who is interested please forward this to them. Thank you, Theresa<br>PS. I will not be here from 10 till noon on the October 14, I have a children's drawing class at TAM but you can still come and work.