[Ansteorra-announce] Shire of Loch Ruadh Web Site

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Aug 18 09:11:56 PDT 2006

Greetings to the good folk of Ansteorra!

The web company that hosts the Shire of Loch Ruadh's web site has
experienced some issues while swapping servers, and this has caused some
difficulty in accessing the site.

If you attempt to go to http://www.lochruadh.org, you will be asked for a
user ID and password.  Cancelling this request results in a denial of
access.

However, the site may still be accessed by going to http://lochruadh.org

We are working with our hosting company to get this issue resolved as
quickly as possible.  In the meantime, we ask your patience and your
pardon for any access problems you may encounter.

In Service,
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
Acting Webmaster for Loch Ruadh
--