[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom A&S Research papers

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 05:29:44 PST 2006

  Unto the most talented and knowledgable artisans of Ansteorra do these words come from Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose, Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences!

  The deadline for research entries into the Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition looms closer than you think!  They must be in MY possession by no later than January 23rd.  Please be aware that is approximately one month from now.  You do NOT get judged harder if you turn it in early<G> Please see the KMoAS website for more information and to see the new Scholarly Works judging sheets.  I prefer an electronic copy done in Word, but I will accept them in other ways, just email me or call me and we will work something out.

  If you have any questions please call me 512-259-2369 or email me here.
  Please feel free to forward/share this with anyone.
  in service,
  Gwyneth

http://mail.yahoo.com