[Ansteorra-announce] Please post

Autocrat autocrat at 40yearcelebration.com
Tue Feb 28 21:33:13 PST 2006

Greetings Webmaster:

Please be so kind as to post the following announcement:

The Knowne World is cordially invited to A 40th Year Celebration, May 5th to 15th!

The 150 acre site is surrounded by the Cowlitz River, forestry lands, mountain views, and is 5 miles from town (Randle, WA).  Tournaments, equestrians, falconry, archery, A&S, rapier, Crafters Village, woods battles, barely off-site period tavern, Pied Piper, shopping & more!  This kingdom-sized branch event is hosted by Fire Mountain Keep and Glymm Mere.  SEE WEBSITE FOR SCHEDULE

See website for mundane amenities.   RV's OK.  Pets welcome, on-leash.  Off-ground fires only.  Alcohol permitted: prepare to be carded!

Please note:  "site fee" = SCA event fee + camping fee.  For a faster trip thru the gate, pre-pay the camping fee online!  By mail:  Forms and waivers online; send with payment to:  Camel Lot Inc.  P.O. Box 64907, University Place, WA 98464.

Event fee payable on-site only.

FEES:

Arriving  Friday, May 5th:  Camping fee $70,  event fee $10.  Ages 12-17 $35, 11 and under free.

Arriving  Friday, May 12th:  Camping fee $21,  event fee $5.  Ages 12-17 $11, 11 and under free.

Non-members: additional $3 event fee surcharge.

SEE WEBSITE FOR DAYTRIP RATES.

MERCHANTS:  20 cents/ sq ft. Mandatory pre-registration by April 15.  Details and forms on website.

SEE WEBSITE FOR WEEKEND MERCHANTING POLICIES.

OPENS: 10:00 AM May 5th for pre-registered populace, 1:00 PM for everyone.

CLOSES: 2:00PM May 15th (site closes 6:00 PM)

DIRECTIONS:

>From W. WA:  Take Highway 12 eastbound from I-5 (near Chehalis).  Go 49 miles to Randle. Turn right on Skinner Road (aka Hwy 131, at Adams and St. Helens Restaurants).  Go 1.5 miles, turn left at SCA signs.  Site is 2 miles down gravel road.  From

SITE ADDRESS:  Pending. Use 100-157 Skinner Rd, Randle, WA 98377-9507 to search map online, or see website.

SEE WEBSITE FOR SHUTTLE & CARPOOL INFORMATION.

www.40yearcelebration.com

autocrat at 40yearcelebration.com