[Ansteorra-announce] Another Friendly Reminder - Event Gate Sheets

Perronnelle Charrette waivers at ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 11 20:14:32 PST 2006

I've once again started receiving gate sheets in error.  The gate sheets
from events stay in the local group's files.  Please do not send them to
me.  I receive only the original waivers; a copy should stay in the
local files in case they go astray in the mails.

In Service,
--Perronnelle
Ansteorran Waiver Secretary