[Ansteorra-announce] War Paractice

Iago baroniago at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 12 16:42:14 PST 2006

I would like to invite all who intend on fighting rapier at Gulf Wars
to attend a rapier war practice on the Sunday after Queen's
Champion.  The practice will be held at Veteran's Park in South
Arlington. This is, I believe, the park that Elfsea uses for Sunday
practice.  I would also like any who will not be able to attend the
war to come out too. We can always use you as an opposing force.

I would like to start practicing melees at noon.   (Noon real time,
not SCA time ;-)

Maps will be made available at Queen's, or you can look it up on the
Elfsea website.

Iago Cabrera de Cadiz
Rapier Commander for Ansteorra