[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War Pre-Registration

mysticfalcon at onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Mon Jan 9 16:14:53 PST 2006

To the Good Gentles of Ansteorra I send greetings,

    This day I also send a note of forewarning.  We have but a short time left until Gulf Wars 15.  Even shorted yet is the time to pre-register your attendance for this anticipated event.  If you have not pre-registered yet, make haste to www.gulfwars.org and do so either  by registering online or by printing the form.  All pre-registrations sent by mail must be post dated NO LATER THAN JAN 31, 2006.  On the other hand if you pre-register online (ACCEPS) you must pre-reg NO LATER THAN FEB 15, 2006.  The Feb 15th is only for those who pre-reg online.  No mail pre-reg forms will be accepted after Jan 31st.
    Make our enemies quake with the numbers that are promised to come and face them on the fields and competitions.  All people are needed to bring down our opposing forces.  Let's show them the might of Ansteorra!
    To help aid you in any questions you might have concerning pre-registration, below are listed your Regional Land Coordinators:

Central: Honorable Lady Medb - medbliath at earthlink.net
Coastal: Baron Armand de Lacy - baron at bordermarche.org
Northern: Gilyan Clonmacnoise - agillilan at swbell.net
Southern: Sir Arenvald Kief av Kiersted - SirKief at hotmail.com
Western: Baron Chiang - chiang at nts-online.net
Feel free to also contact me at anytime with any quesitons or might have. I can be reached at mysticfalcon at onebox.com

     Gulf Wars is a great time to show our kingdoms prowess.  Artisans, archers, heavy and light fighters, water bearers, equestrian, spectators and all....come and share in the excitement and revelry!

In humble Service,
Lady Honour Du Bois
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol
Anteorran Land Steward