[Ansteorra-announce] King Arrows Ranch Clean Up

mysticfalcon at onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Mon Jan 9 16:37:11 PST 2006

Unto the Populace of Ansteorra,

    Time has come and does grow shorter by the day for preparations to be made for war. This is a time to rally our populace together and make ready for Gulf War.  Due to hurricane Katrina, King Arrows Ranch took some damage and is in need of some aid in the clean up. To help in this venture an organized kingdom trip is planned for Feb 10th-13th.  This will be for a general clean up of Ansteorra's Land (details forth coming on what exactly tools and equipment, etc needed).  If you so desire to attend, please contact me at mysticfalcon at onebox.com or misty.hoehn at henryschein.com so that I can coordinate the numbers and give you further details as they come forth.  Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time and aid in this venture!

In humble service,
Lady Honour du Bois
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol
Ansteorran Land Steward