[Ansteorra-announce] Peasants Playday III

Kate HIte katharinerh at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 19:38:02 PDT 2006

Good day lords and ladies,

Are you tired of wearing those big poofy dresses? Are you tired of always
being so proper? Do you ever wish you could just let your filthy side out?

Then have I got an event for you!!!!! Come and join the peasants of
Adlersruhe for a play day that will sure to be remembered. Test your skills
in the rock throwing competition. Partner up with your smelly friend for the
fish toss. Show us your cart driving skills in the plague body loading
competition. Come to the tavern for the ever so popular wench race!!! And if
that’s not enough, the track will be open for the rat races.

For more information go to our website at
http://adlersruhe.ansteorra.org/Peasants.html

Hope to see you there!