[Ansteorra-announce] Correction to Bordermarch Baronial Championship A&S

Theresa Liddle cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 06:58:39 PST 2006

Please note the correction for entry in our Champion Artisan.

  Thank you,
  HL Therese d'Ivoire
  Event Steward - Baronial
  MoAS Barony Bordermarch

  Greetings Ansteorra,

  As last year's champion, I would like to invite all artisans to enter their work for the honor of being this year's Bordermarch A&S Champion. Come join us on April 27-29 for a Roman Holiday. Our Baron and Baroness, Armand and Caitrin wish for all entries to vie for their Champion Artisan whether Roman themed or not. There will also be a Populas favorite chosen. Documentation is required for championship selection, but all arts documented or not are welcome for the populas favorite.

  In Service,
  Isabella