[Ansteorra-announce] Missile Marshals needed for GW15

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Mar 2 17:54:57 PST 2006

Greetings to all the marshals in the Kingdom. Your Kingdom and Gulf War
needs you.

  We are supposed to provide our fair share of marshaling within these
  arenas and this year is no exception. What is different this year is
  that the activity level from our Kingdom is higher and some of the other
  Kingdoms have lower levels because of being hit hard by Katrina.

  This need is especially true for those marshals within the Missile arena.
  If you are one of the following, I especially need you:

- Thrown Weapons (Knife, Axe and Spear)
- Target Archery
- Combat Archery
  - Particularly Ravine inspection point which is sponsored by Ansteorra
- Siege

  These areas are the ones that usually are lacking in staff from our
  Kingdom. There are a few individuals who enjoy putting in many long,
  but enjoyable, hours assisting with these areas, but I also need each
  and every one of you to assist this year.

  In addition to the funds that you will be earning your local group, I
  will be making small gifts for those that I found have done an outstanding
  job this year. Since I can not be everywhere, I will be depending on
  others to bring spectacular efforts to my attention. Those people will
  be:

Thrown Weapons - William Black Dragon called Ironwyrm (ironwyrm at housearkham.com)
Target Archery - Lord Leofwine of Sumerset (ciarnat at nww.net)
Combat Archery - Arcus Eadric Anstapa (eadric at scabrewer.com)
Siege          - Master Phelim Gervase called Pug (pug at pug.net)

  If you have any questions please contact myself or any of the people
  above before or at the war.

In Service
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Ansteorra Missile Marshal