[Ansteorra-announce] Announcing New Kingdom A&S Competition Deputy

Cathy Oldham cathyo at rocketmail.com
Fri Mar 3 16:33:05 PST 2006

Greetings unto Gentles of Anteorra,
I, HL Katherine R. Oliver, will be stepping down as
Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition Deputy. I do so
after a recent Kingdom A&S at the Shire of Crossrode
Keep with great admiration for the autocrat, Lady
Elizabeth Blackthorne and her hardworking crew. Even
with impending bad weather, hardworking artisans and
Laurels came out to share their artistry and talent!
It has been a privelege to see and hear so many
talented artisans in our Kingdom. Many thanks to our
out-going Kingdom Artisan, Mistress Dyan for making
our artisans feel so welcome at the competition.
Congratulations to our new Kingdom Artisan, HL Clara
Van Ulm for her beautiful display and fabulous
research.
   My great appreciation to Mistress Jehanne and
Mistress Ariella for their support, training, and
guidance these two years. Mistress Gweneth Blackrose,
continued success with next year's event and thanks
for letting me run it "my" way. HL Melisenda, your
hard work and friendship can never be repaid fully.
"Few people are successful unless a lot of other
people want them to be," Charles Browder.  Thanks to
all of the Ansteorrans who have helped me to be
successful at my office.
   HE Radegund of Tours will be taking over as the new
Kingdom Arts and Sciences deputy.  Please help her to
be as successful in the next years.

In Service to the Dream and Ansteorra,
HL Katherine Rose Oliver