[Ansteorra-announce] GW's Emergancy! helm and steel legs for sale

roxanne price price_roxanne at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 11 10:50:18 PST 2006

Greeting and salutations my Lords and Ladies,

During a routine tune-up it was discovered that my truck was about to be on
it' last leg unless I coughed up some serious dough. The amount turned out
to be my gulf wars budget....lol As a good friend of mine is getting
knighted at the war I am doing everything I can to get there.

So now I am turning my disadvantage into someone elses luky day!

I am selling my med/sm mild steel 12ga salle helm and mild steel full legs.
This is a last ditch effort so only serious people please respond.

Lady Captain Molly