[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorra email system has migrated...

pug at pug.net pug at pug.net
Sat May 20 02:03:57 PDT 2006

Good Morning,

  The Ansteorra mail system has moved to the new service provider. There may
be a few hiccups the next couple days as we work out any of the final issues
that arrise from this transition. We hope to have kept these to an absolute
minimum, but should a problem occur, please contact us at
serveradmin at ansteorra.org for us to fix it.

  As an FYI, there was a brief time that the mailing lists had problems and
caused some emails to bounce. I truly apologize for that and I quickly worked
with the provider to fix it.

  I want to thank everyone for their patience and hope that the new service
will provide us improved quality into the future.

Ciao,
Pug