[Ansteorra-announce] Thank you from Mooneschadowe

Sarah Westcott westcott at cox.net
Wed Sep 20 06:57:26 PDT 2006

Thank you to everyone who attended Mooneschadowe’s Triumphe of the
Eclipse. We hope you enjoyed the Procession of Champions and the brief
court that made possible. However, it meant we did not have the chance
to individually thank those who helped with the fun. We would like to
recognize some of those who do not currently make their home in
Mooneschadowe. We are honored that you chose to help and inspired by how
you live the dream.

<>Lady Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya for her usual full-service
waterbearing from coffee on Saturday morning through Sunday’s lunch
trays. And her many helpers, young and old, including Lord Renault du
Mont-Saint Michel for clean up duty through the rain and mud.

Lady Aline Swynbrook as head cook. Ludewicus and Cian who were in the
kitchen tirelessly and smiling, along with Lady Helene Quivermont,
Abigail, Emily, and newcomers Elizabeth, Barbara, and Michael. Lady
Aelfwyn Webbestre for organizing the servers.

<>Baron Ainar Magnusson for running all the Knife, Axe, and Spear
activities.

Soon-to-be-Baron Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair and Hersir Thorgrim
Northkeep for chivalric marshalling. Don Timothy le Corbusier for
marshalling chivalric and rapier tournaments and claiming to the Guard
that the duels they were sent to break up were a sword dance practice –
while stabbing his partners!

Lord Karl Thorgeirsson, Lord Ulrich von Budigen, Lord Arthur Blackmoon,
Leofwine, and Cian for their help with archery.

Honorable Lady Adena Terricsdottir, Rikr Foetipper, and Lord Damon
Xanthus who were there when we needed help with whatever it was.

Finally, thank-yous to all those living in Mooneschadowe who I’d have to
thank two or three or more times for all the different things you did,
particularly Lady Elsa von Schammach for stewarding her first feast
superbly and Lady Lillias MacGuffin and Lady Lilliana Byrnes as the
autocrats for our first Provincial Event who juggled all the things we
wanted to cram into one event and made it happen.

I know that there are many I have forgotten and I apologize. There are
so many people working behind the scenes to make an event go off
smoothly and we appreciate you all.

<>Lady Mylisant de Impinton
Seneschal, Province of Mooneschadowe