[Ansteorra-announce] Protectorate XXX

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 15:36:32 PDT 2006

   Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra!
    Their Excellencies, Master Ulf Gunnarsson and Hasheika Maleah Farasha Raushanna bint Abdullah, along with the populace of Namron do invite you to partake in a weekend of celebration and merriment during the thirtieth anniversary of Namron's Protectorate championship where we will welcome our new Baron and Baroness, Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair and Lady Muriel ingen Gille Crist. On Saturday, a competition will be held on the Chivalric, Rapier, and Equestrian lists.  At that time, one esteemed person from each category will rise in a moment of triumph to be named as Donnchadh and Muriel's first champions.
    Saturday evening there will be a sumptuous feast to celebrate the glory of the day, and the honor of our leaders and their champions.  After court all are invited to bask in the exotic splendor of a most spectacular hafla.
      On Sunday morning become a part of Namron's history as we hold a rare Sunday morning court to celebrate the elevation of Magdalena da Cadamosto into the Order of the Laurel, bid a fond farewell to our most beloved Ulf and Maleah, and with one unified voice of Namron welcome Donnchadh and Muriel as our representatives to the Crown.
    Moments like these are our witness to the Dream.  Come and share this one with us.
  In Service,
  Lady Danielle de Marseilles
  Protectorate XXX Event Steward
For more information please visit the Protectorate XXX website at http://namron.ansteorra.org/protectorateXXX.htm