[Ansteorra-announce] Central Regional 12th Night Feast

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 06:45:50 PST 2007

The feast for the Central Regional 12th Night is a bit smaller than usual so please get your
pre-registration in if you want to be guaranteed a spot.

12th Night is on January 5th and fees are $8 site and $8 feast.

Feast will be in two courses.
1st Course
Egredouce (a beef pottage)
Hungarian Chicken
Manchet Bread
Herbed Goat Cheese
Butter
Sliced Apples & Pears

2nd Course
Period Sausage
Venison over Frumetty
Makke (beans with wine served with caramelized onion)
Peasen (peas cooked in beef broth)
Boiled Salat (spinach cooked in butter and vinegar)
Mustard

Dessert will be served around the hall to be nibbled on at the diners' pleasure.
This will be a multilayer cake and Normandy Tarts.

Three or Four period non-alcoholic drinks will also be served at feast.
(Period lemonade, hot apple drink, small mead and Orange Barley Water)

Recipes will be posted at the 12th Night website and ingredient lists will be posted in
the hall for those with allergies. If you have any special dietary needs please contact
me ahead of time and I'll see what I can do to help. Vegetarian versions of the egredouce
and venison will be provided as well as a limited number of chicken sausage for those
who don't eat mammal.

Please pre-register through ACCEPS and save a dollar off feast.

Yers,

Count Gunthar
Kitchen Steward