[Ansteorra-announce] May Day Celebration in Rosenfeld

patrickandjulia at aol.com patrickandjulia at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 08:37:24 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorra,

It is, once again, time to prepare for Rosenfeld's Annual May Day Celebration to be held on Sunday, May 6th at Tyler's Bergfeld Park (Hwy 69/4th Street).  We have been fortunate in the past to have our neighbors assist us with this annual demo and look forward to seeing our friends again this year.

As usual, Rosenfeld will provide refreshments - hotdogs, cake in honor of the SCA's birthday and drinks - to those who grace us with their presence and assistance.  We are in need of combatants, artisans, and performers of all kinds.

We hope you will be able to attend.  If you have any questions, please direct them to me at:

dukepmg at aol.com

In Service,
Duke Patrick Michael
Seneschal - Shire of Rosenfeld