[Ansteorra-announce] Northkeep's Castellan

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 10:05:59 PDT 2007

Ciamar a tha sibh,

>From the lands of the sable tower and the hand of Northkeep itself comes
this most joyous and honorable welcome.

Their Excellencies Ian and Kelandra, Baron and Baroness of Northkeep, Lord
and Lady of Chemin Noir, send unto all the folk of the realms a fair
greeting and this fine challenge. Come one and all to test your skill,
prowesses, and grace, see if you bear what heroic qualities it takes to lay
claim to our titled championships. Great glory, honor, and prizes are here
for the taking by those who prove they are most worthy. For only those who
are the best with sword and bow, axe and spear, song and craft, art and
skill may hope to lay claim to our Castellan Title.

This most noble challenge shall be met upon the fields amongst the grand
hospitality and in the company of Their Royal Majesties Ansteorra in our
Barony of Northkeep June 1st thru the 3rd at the Will Roger Scout ranch near
Cleveland Oklahoma. For more details please visit our web site here:
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/CastellanXVIIIFramed.html

Le deagh dhùrachd,
Ian Dun Gillan and Kelandra Carmichael