[Ansteorra-announce] Old mailing list messages

'Ansteorra ServerAdmin' serveradmin at ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 2 09:02:04 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Many of you have noticed that old messages from back as far as late July are
popping up on several of our mailing lists. One of the machines used by our
hosting provider to handle mailing lists got 'stuck' back in July, and while
most of our traffic moved to another machine with no interruption, that one
machine still had some piled up messages. That machine has since gotten
'unstuck', and is clearing out its backlog now. It should finish within in
the next day or so, fortunately.

In the meantime, enjoy the nostalgia...?

In service,
Emma de Fetherstan