[Ansteorra-announce] Bordermarch Autumn Melees plug and Call for Merchants and Taverns

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Sat Aug 30 07:08:07 PDT 2008

Greetings unto those great Merchants who make their wares available and
Taverns serving up fine foods!

  The word we hear from Gleann Abhann Kingdom list is:  If you regret not
making the FIRST Gulf Wars or the first Pennsic, then you will not want to
miss this event!  ANSTEORRAN FIGHTERS - don't let Gleann Abhann embarrass us
on our own soil.  Come defend your Kingdom.

We are hoping that you will bless Bordermarch with your presence at Autumn
Melees, Nov.20-23.

ACCEPS is in the works and HL Isobail should have it up in the next week.

For those not aware yet:  Autumn Melees is exploding. Gleann Abhann has
changed their Kingdom calendar so as not to have one of their Kingdom events
on the same weekend as Autumn Melees.  With the attendance of Gleann
Abhann's Royals and their call to war;  our two great Kingdoms do ready to
battle against each other at Autumn Melees. Excitement is growing.  We are
expecting over 1,000 people, many from Gleann Abhann.

If you haven't heard any of the bantering being played up, check out the
Autumn Melees website at www.Bordermarch.org <http://www.bordermarch.org/>
check out the Melees link.

Also see Gleann Abhann's Army support site at: www.AweHail.org
<http://www.awehail.org/>  to see some of their accusations, call to arms
and fun they are having with my pictures of the Ram we took from their
Kingdom.

Merchants and Tavern Owners:

I currently have not been contacted by any Taverns!

I have 8 merchants listed so far (see merchant list at end)

If you plan to sell at Autumn Melees please contact me at
phocas at bordermarch.org.

We are expecting Merchant row to be very full and I need to know what space
to set aside for Taverns so you can be close to the BFT (Big Fellowship
Tent).

Please provide me with the following information:

1)       Merchant booth Name

2)       Proprietor's name

3)       Frontage Space needed (in feet) for pavilion/tent

4)       Sales Blurb for website and Gate Book (sell your self)

5)       Electricity?  Yes or no

6)       Approx. expected arrival time (I can get this much closer to
Melees)

In Service to my Barony, Ansteorra and The Dream

Phocas of Bordermarch

Bordermarch Autumn Melees Merchant Steward

Merchants I have list as of August 30, 2008:

Briar Patch

Barb's Garb

Dragonrose Emporium

Asad's Silk Road Caravan

That Special Touch

The Treasure Nest

Crafty Hands

And still waiting on final word from Dragon Bone

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
5:30 PM