[Ansteorra-announce] Coronation July 12th

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 09:13:35 PDT 2008

Greetings to all:
The Barony of Stargate invites all to Summer Coronation on July 12th, as we bid a fond farewell to Their Majesties Aaron MacGregor III and Vanessa de Verona II and celebrate the coronation of Prince Ulsted the Unsteady and Princess Ebergardis von Zell.

The site is St. Christopher’s Episcopal Church-1656 Blalock; Houston, Texas 77080. Directions:From Houston: Take I-10 west exit Blalock. Turn right (north) on Blalock and travel approximately 1.5 miles.  Site is just passed Long Point Rd. on the right. See our website at: http://westgate.ansteorra.org/coronation/

Site opens on Saturday, July 12th at 8:00 am and close at 11pm. ACCEPS is now available!!!

King’s Champion- Armor inspection for King’s Champion begins at 8:30 am.  The King’s Champion list will begin at 9:30 am or at the leisure of His Royal Highness.

Hotel:We have reserved a block of rooms with a group rate at the Sheraton Houston Brookhollow. For your convenience here is a link to reserve your room(s) so that you get the group rate of $85/night. www.starwoodmeeting.com. If reserving by phone, please tell reception you are with the “SCA” to get access to the group rate. The hotel will also be the site of after-coronation activities and meetings.

The Feast: A wonderful feast by Mistress Seraphina will be served after the ceremonies. Feast is limited to 100 persons and many have already reserved. Please send feast reservations to coronation at clancircle.com.

Calling all Merchants:You are invited to merchant at Coronation. Please contact Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici at scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net for information and to reserve your spot.

We hope to see you at Coronation on July 12th!!

Yours,
Lady Cristyana Lambrecht, Event Steward
Lady Brenna McDonald, Deputy Steward
Lady Sabine du Bois, Deputy Steward