[Ansteorra-announce] Arts & Science Edition of the Black Star

Langhans, Erik elanghans at khou.com
Mon Jun 16 14:01:36 PDT 2008

Greeting Ansteorra!

It has been many years since the last Arts & Science Edition of the
Black Star. Having been over a half a decade, I feel certain there are
folks bursting with new ideas, energy, and knowledge.

That being said, I am looking for any and all A&S articles as well as
poetry,  songs, and the like.  Articles must fit on 1-4 Black Star sized
pages, contact me if they will run over.  Illustrations need to be
simple and be able to fit in that format and also not so numerous that
they takes pages and pages.  I ask that all materials be sent in Word as
I will need to do plenty of reformatting.

Please remember to also send a release with any and all materials.
Scanned and emailed is fine.  Here is a link to the form:

http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/Forms/PubPerm.pdf

Deadline: December 1, 2008

Publication: Jan, 2009

Modius von Mergentheim, OL, OP