[Ansteorra-announce] Estrella Gifts - 2009

Julia Riner juliademontoya at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:41:34 PST 2008

Greetings Ansteorra!

This year's Estrella War has come and gone but it is never too late to start
thinking about next year!  With this in mind, I have contacted Duchess
Conal, Royal Gifts Deputy, and volunteered to collect gift donations for
next year's war.  If you are interested in contributing specifically to
Estrella, please feel free to contact me at:

juliademontoya at gmail.com

Ansteorra is brimming with talented Artisans!  Now is the time to share your
skill and knowledge.  Remember, gifts should be travel-worthy (not too
fragile) with special consideration given to potential allergy situations
(fragrances, dyes, etc).   Any and all donations will be appreciated!

In Service,
Duchess Julia