[Ansteorra-announce] Disaster Relief

Julia Riner juliademontoya at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:14:25 PDT 2008

Greetings, Ansteorra!

It is my hope that the majority of those residing in our Kingdom affected by
Hurrican Ike have returned to some semblence of normalcy.  Assistance is
still available for those needing it.  For those needing to replace items
lost we will do our best to accommodate.  For those needing (manual
labor-type) assistance, I will do my best to find people in your area who
can help with general clean-up and repairs.  Please feel free to contact me
with your needs at:

juliademontoya at gmail.com

A tremendous thank you to those who have already pitched in when
needed.  You are the spirit of Ansteorra!

In Service,
Duchess Julia
Disaster Relief Coordinator - Ansteorra