[Ansteorra-announce] 3Kings

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 10:24:25 PDT 2008

Greetings!

Many thanks to everyone who helped Battle of Three Kings to be another successful Event.  The people within the boundaries of our Shire lands came together and worked alongside others throughout this Kingdom as well as our neighboring Kingdom Gleann Abhann, so that everyone might enjoy a day of competition, fellowship and fighting.  Everyone gave what they could and of their time and talent and Lord Fergus and I would like to convey our deepest gratitude to all who participated and assisted in the success of the Event.  Vivat!

I would like to take a moment and give thanks to Mistress Charla Noel du Lac, Mistress Dyan du lac des Calendres and HL Tadhg mac Aedain Ui Chonchobhair for assisting me in the Judging of the A&S Competition.  It is a difficult job to critique someone who has poured a bit of themselves into a project; however, these gentles did so in such a manner that the participant walks away feeling good about what they have done and more knowledgeable as to how they can improve their skill.  Also, thanks to HE Master Ihon Vinson MacFergus for agreeing to be a Bardic Judge and for assisting Lord Ricciardo with the Bardic Competition.  We were hard pressed to find judges for this competition and HE Master Ihon who was the Graywood Champion, came through for this activity.

Thanks to everyone who journeyed to the Shire of Rosenfeld and participated to make this a fun Event.  Many came from far away Lands and we hope that your travels were safe and worthwhile.

In Service,
Carletta_

Lady Carletta da Nicolosi
3Kings Co-Autocrat