[Ansteorra-announce] Dragonsfire Tor Guardian-May 1st-3rd

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 17:40:16 PDT 2009

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor Invites you to
GUARDIAN XVIII
May 1st - 3rd, 2009

Good gentles, the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor is pleased to extend this invitation... Come... Join us for all the fun that will be had at Guardian of the Tor XVIII, as we choose our new champions in
Chivalric, Rapier, Archery and Bardic.

Gate opens Friday, May 1st, at 7:00pm.

If you come in before 7:00pm Friday May 1st, the Campsite requires us to charge
an additional $5/person (fee goes directly to the camp site)
Site closes 12:00pm Sunday
Guardian XVIII event URL http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian.html

There will be RV hook ups (no additional charge, first come - first serve)

Merchants are welcome. Please contact the Autocrat, or Co-autocrat before the event so we can save you space.

Feast will be potluck. Please bring something to share.

Site is wet. Alcohol is permitted in period containers only. No glass bottles.

No pets allowed. Service animals only. *NO EXCEPTIONS*

Site fees:
Adults: $11 ** Children 10-18: $8 **
Children 9 and under: $6 ** Family cap: $33
*Proof of membership will be required to avoid the $3.00 non-member surcharge.
Make checks for site payable to SCA Inc./Canton of DFT.

Camp N Fish Directions:  http://tinyurl.com/ceek87

Located on the Brazos River 6 miles outside of Glen Rose (412 Grand Ave, Glen Rose, TX 76043)

>From Hwy 67 - turn north on FM 200, then right on County Rd 304.

>From Hwy 144 - turn north on FM 200, then left on County Rd 304.

                                                 Autocrat:                                            Co-Autocrat:
                                                             Lady Lauretta d'Avenporte                                 Ulf Nach Dem Tor
                                                             Ann Davenport                                                  De Clark
                                                             P.O. Box 521                                                     1219 Butcher Rd
                                                             Stephenville, TX 76401                                       Waxahachie, TX 75165
                                                             830-385-6852                                                    214-264-8673