[Ansteorra-announce] Childrens activities at Guardian of the Tor

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 14:55:51 PDT 2009

This just in.....

Rumors of children's activities at Guardian of the Tor in Glen Rose Texas this coming weekend are being whispered about.

Well I am not going to whisper. Yes there will be children's activities. Makes me wish I were a kid again so I could participate.

I won't spill the beans as to what will be happening, however bring your kids and find out.

See you there.

Lady Janie

Our event announcement with directions can be found at:   http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian.html