[Ansteorra-announce] Rapier Champions List at xXx

Julia juliademontoya at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 06:15:35 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra!

The Order of the Rose would like to thank those individuals who braved the
heat to participate in our preliminary tournament on Friday and the Finals
Tourney on Saturday at xXx.  We were witness to many deeds of honor as well
as exceptional combat skill!

In addition, our deepest gratitude to those who list-mistressed,
heralded, marshaled and provided water to the combatants and those in
attendance.  For those who just came to watch, thank you for your continued
interest and support of our rapier community.

Congratulations to Don Pieter for his prowess on the field which, in the
end, named him our Champion of Champions!  Vivat Don Pieter!  Vivat
Ansteorra!

In Service,
Julia