[Ansteorra-announce] Royal Gift Donations (drop off this weekend)

Gwynafwy Sinclaire gwynafwy26 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 15:40:28 PDT 2009

Good day to everyone,

First, I wish to thank those that donated items for the Royal Gifts at Ansteorra's 30th yr. Celebration this past weekend.  If anyone else has an item or items they wish to donate before Their Majesties leave for Pennsic - I will be at Red Tape this weekend.  If you are unable to attend but wish to send it along with someone else, please do so.  ** I just ask that you also include your name, the group you are from and an email address or mailing address.
If you are in need of more time to complete your gift and wish to send it on to Pennsic please do so.  I just ask that you send me the above info as well as some pictures of the item(s) at my email address.  (I will not be at Pennsic - so items will need to be delivered to Their Majesties' entourage on site)

Please remember that the Kingdom of Northshield's colors are: black, gold and white.  I thank you for your assistance and your talents.  I know that we, Ansteorrans, are a very talented group of people and I am very proud to be involved in something that helps to show off your talents.

Again I thank you and wish you a good day.
HL Gwynafwy (Gywn)
Royal Gifts Deputy
gwynafwy26 at yahoo.com