[Ansteorra-announce] Coronation Update

Julia juliademontoya at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:53:20 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,

This weekend, Rosenfeld is hosting the Step-down Court of TRM Gunthar &
Elizabeth and the Coronation Court of TRH Hrafn & Elizabeta.  We are pleased
to welcome you to our Humble Shire!

Most of the activities are currently scheduled to take place outdoors,
including the Coronation courts.  So please come prepared with chairs,
sunscreen (and shade, if needed).  In the case of inclement weather, we are
prepared to move most of the activities, including the Hafla, scheduled for
Saturday evening, indoors.  In the case of thunderstorms, Kings Champion may
also be moved indoors at the pleasure of Their Highnesses.

We will continue to watch the weather forecasts and keep you updated.  If
you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me or the Event
Steward, HE Tostig at logiosophia_at_yahoo_dot_com.

In Service,

Julia
Deputy Steward