[Ansteorra-announce] Bryn Gwlad 30th Year Update

Sean Hertzberg colsith at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:10:58 PDT 2009

Greetings all!

We look forward to seeing all who will travel with us into the past this
weekend to that most ancient of times...

1979!

Some updates...This year we are sharing part of the site with "Scare for the
Cure".  They do an interactive haunted house to raise money for charity.
Because of this, we are having to share some road space with them.  Everyone
please be patient and careful coming in and going out of the site.  We have
the BG Hill Crew out to help with traffic control, please pay attention to
their instructions.

Everyone please travel safe, we look forward to a wonderful event.

In Service to Kingdom and Crown,
Avery Shaw
Baron of Bryn Gwlad

--