[Ansteorra-announce] Wiesenfeuer's Yule Revel

Kelley Ross myladimoon at msn.com
Sun Oct 25 12:14:35 PDT 2009

Greetings,

The Barony of Wiesenfeuer invites you to join us on December 5th in celebrating the Yule Season and New Year with feasting and merriment in the style of the Slavic/Russian culture.

We will be holding competition to choose our new Baronial champions in Arts and Sciences and Bardic.  There will also be our traditional Subtlety and Table Decorating competitions.

MOC activities will be scheduled throughout the day ending with a visit from ‘Ded Moroz’ also known as GrandFather Frost & his granddaughter ‘Snegurochka’ known as the Snowmaiden.

Fighters prepare yourselves for the annual Northern Regional Baroness’ Toy Tourney benefiting the Toys for Tots charity.

Tournament entry fee is a toy and additional toy donations are always welcome.

The menu for feast, the formats for all of the contests, along with additional information, will be posted soon at http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/events.html.

The site will open on December 5th at 9:00 am and close at 10:00 pm. Site fees are $8.00 for ages 18 and up, $7.00 for ages 13-17, free for children under 12 (plus non-member surcharge, if applicable). Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents. Please make checks payable to SCA, Inc./Barony of Wiesenfeuer.

Adult beverages allowed in Period Containers. Service animals only, please.

YIS,
Lady Shanna Camber and Lady Angelique le Wolfe
Autocrats