[Ansteorra-announce] Known World Party at Gulf Wars!

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Wed Mar 3 08:30:58 PST 2010

Greetings, Ansteorra!

This year's Known World Party is sponsored by Ansteorra, and we want to show the world yet another thing Ansteorra is best at - partying!

The theme is a German Beer Garden (think Oktoberfest).

Please come out on Friday March 19th, immediately after Grand Court (about 9 pm) and enjoy the beer (served by "Gleann Abhann Girls" in St. Pauli girl attire), the cider, the mead, the punch, the hooch and fine fare of sausage & pretzels with mustard and beer cheese.

And if you want to help out, we can always use donations of libations (that's the booze - homebrew or otherwise) and cash (SCA funds can't be used to purchase alcohol).  Contact me at ulsted at juno.com or 832-651-5114.

We're also looking for some strings of lights (borrowed or donated) and a few folks to help with set-up and tear-down.  The Centurions have graciously volunteered to be "the brute squad".

Thanks and see you at Gulf Wars,
Duke Ulsted the Unsteady
HL Christyana Lambrecht
KWP Coordinators