[Ansteorra-announce] Shannon River Raids - Oct 22-24th

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 13:07:51 PDT 2010

Unto the populace of Ansteorra
Does the Shire of Loch Ruadh send the warmest of invitations,

Please join us as we enjoy the cooler weather of October, the warmest of fires, and offer an
abundance of hospitality at the Shannon River Raids this October 22-24th. Help us
recreate the fierce viking invasion of Ireland with just a bit of mirth and merriment mixed in
for good measure.

Not only do we offer our hearts and hearths to you, we also invite you to participate in
Chivalric (youth included), Rapier and Archery tournaments. Compete to be the Premier
Titled Artisan of Loch Ruadh or become the Titled Bard of Loch Ruadh. An abundance of
children's activities that will keep your dearest entertained will also be offered. There is truly
something for every good gentle that attends.

And after you have fed your need for fighting and mayhem feed your belly with the delicious
cold weather sideboard that is included in the cost of site. Visit the merchants on site for
must have items and then relax and enjoy the fire as we share stories, song, and friendship.

All are invited and all are welcome at the Shannon River Raids.

For more information please visit http://ninja-code.net/shannonriverraid

In service,

Lady Katheryn Margarete de Ryes, Shannon River Raid Autocrat
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra

If you wish to earn a coin or two please feel free to merchant at this event as well. Contact Lady Sybil O'Dowd for more information, contact information is on the website.