[Ansteorra-announce] Raffle Thanks and Results

Michelle Lindsey michellechantal at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 09:24:23 PDT 2010

Unto the populace of Ansteorra do I, Mistress Michelle Chantal de Charente send warmest greetings!

I would like to thank everyone who helped make the Kingdom raffle at 3 Commanders such a amazing SUCCESS, as it is only through the generousity of the artisan's and the populace of our great Kingdom that we were able to raise $1458 to be used toward the purchase of new Kingdom Crowns and Coronets.

I would like to specifically like to give thanks to the ladies who helped me coordinate this raffle by working diligently to collect donations throughout their respective regions:

Northern Region Coordinators: HE Adena Terricsdottir
                                             HE Adelaide de Bourbon

Central Region Coordinator : HE Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa

Southern Region Coordinator: Ld. Zacharria Ynez Balzon

Coastal Region Coordinator: Hl Elanora Elizabeth Caley

In service,

Mistress Michelle Chantal de Charente, OP

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss