[Ansteorra-announce] news from Bryn Gwlad

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 03:51:39 PDT 2010

Good people of Ansteorra I bring you sad news.  It has been foreseen that our
beloved Baron and Baroness (yes, both of them) are not well and we fear they may
soon leave us.
This entire week the baron has been rambling incoherently about how HE will have
a tournament which will predict the next King!
Poor man!
I ask you, that as you travel to our lands this weekend to celebrate the virtue
of Ansteorra, when you see Baron Avery, humor him.
Come to Bryn Gwlad and join us as we sit around the tavern..uuhh..I mean the
fire....and share wonderful stories of the times we have spent with HE Avery and
HE Gwenneth while they are still.

gwyneth
steward
BG Fall 2010