[Ansteorra-announce] An invitation to witness History!

Sean Hertzberg colsith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 06:41:52 PDT 2010

Greetings Ansteorra!

Two weekends ago, Bjornsborg held an event so amazing that the Gods
themselves attended.  It was an amazing day!

Last weekend, Ffynnon Gath held an event that was EPIC!

But...as today is St Crispin's Day....I will paraphrase the Bard Himself and
say that there will be men abed across the Knowne World who will hold their
manhoods cheap because they will not be with us this weekend at Bryn Gwlad
Baronial!

Once again, I will remind you all...as Baron, I have had two champions that
I have had the honor to name.  I have had to share both of those champions
with the rest of the Kingdom as they both have gone on to win the next
Crown!

Who will show they are worthy to follow Sir Hraffn and Sir Jean Paul?  Who
will mark themselves for glory and renown this weekend?

Ansteorra, come, see who will prove themselves as my final Champion....and
perhaps your next KING!

Avery
Baron of Bryn Gwlad

--