[Ansteorra-announce] Artisans of the Realm pray pay heed

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 14 08:37:39 PDT 2010

Unto the magnificent Artisans of Ansteorra
Does the Shire of Loch Ruadh send invitation,

Join us at the Shannon River Raid event Oct. 22-24, 2010 to compete for the honor of becoming the Premier Arts and Sciences Champion for our Shire!
For many years the Shire's only Champion has been our Tirled Bard, in this historic year we will add our first new Champion. Come see the regalia, reap the accolades, and shine with pride as you compete for this title.

The theme for the competition is Honoring our Ancestors. See the website for further details.

www.lochruadh.org

Catrin

Shannon River Raid A&S Coordinator