[Ansteorra-announce] ACCEPS now open for Ravens Fort Baronial Investiture!

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 10:47:28 PST 2011

Greetings to the list!

Please come join us for our Spring event, as we invest our new Baron and Baroness to the great Barony of Ravens Fort!  ACCEPS is now open for this event.  One important thing to note is that feast reservations will be taken only through ACCEPS or by mailing a request to our Baronial PO Box.  Feast is limited to 125 and will be served as an all day sort of affair while you can enjoy the activities of the day.  A tavern will also be on site accepting donations for some of our best brewers in the Barony.  So please make your plans to come have a day with your family and friends!!

Date is March 25th-27th at the Stones of Ravens Fort.

PO Box for Feast reservations is:
SCA, Inc
Barony of Ravens Fort
PO Box 7275
Huntsville, TX 77342-7275

ACCEPS page can be accessed here:  http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=1

Event web page can be accessed here:  http://ravensfort.org/

More information to come as it is released!

If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers!
Mirabelis

Event Steward for Ravens Fort Baronial Investiture